Quality Assurance is a vital component of our organization's success, focusing on the planning, sourcing, engineering (or design), constructing, commissioning and servicing of our products.
We are continuously improving our processes
In order to ensure the highest quality of our products and services we train and retain qualified staff who not only understand our customers' needs and expectations but also deliver the required technical and commercial support necessary to meet and exceed them.
We have clearly defined organizational goals and objectives and expect our staff to continuously improve and refine the processes consistent to our certification (ISO14001, ISO9001, OHSAS18001 & VCA**) and the ever-changing needs of our customers.
MAN Diesel & Turbo Benelux believes that occupational health, safety and environmental management, and the continual improvement of our knowledge and day-to-day practices contribute to our competitive strengths, thus benefiting our employees, stakeholders, customers, suppliers and communities in which we operate.
As part of this commitment to health, safety and the environment, we will:
- Treat workplace safety and care for the environment as our first priority;
- Take into account occupational health, safety, and environmental factors and risks when planning, purchasing or determining operational decisions and; ensuring the most stringent HSE guidelines (whether working in our own facilities or at the customer’s premises) are adhered to in the prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- Continuously work to train, monitor, enforce and improve the effectiveness of our occupational health, safety, and environmental practices and performance;
- Maintain all certification;
- Meet or exceed all applicable legal and other requirements which MAN Diesel & Turbo Benelux subscribes to that relate to environmental and occupational health and safety hazards.